Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let's Get Organized...

The life You've Always Searched For...
But Were Too Cluttered To Find



Simply Organized
By Emilie Barnes


This book is a how to book. It has Three sections: Simply Organized For you, At Home and Especially for the Kids.

I found the Introduction very interesting. A simply question, Me Get Organized? is explored. Her ideas with list of things you might need to assist you in this Task.
The first section Simply Organized..For You guides you through four tools to help jump start the program. The Purse and Wardrobe are looked at in detail. In the Second Section...At Home she leads you down the path of cleaning out the clutter. What I most like about this book is its' simplicity. Every thing she tells you is not hard and the advice is precious. There is even a subsection on Meal Planing, who couldn't use that!
Simply Organized..Especially for the kids is a guide to teach your children. Teaching them at any age can halt the pattern.
There are many Charts included, making it easy to manage in your busy life. I have used the information in this book for several years. Although I am not Prefect(yet) someday I will be as organized as Emily Barnes seems to be.
This book has a place on my Book Shelf Indeed.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review and thank you for following. It means a lot. =)

    On another note, I have been tagged for What's on your Desk Wednesday. I hope it's okay that I've chosen you.

    Here's more info about the meme.

    http://bambireads.blogspot.com/2009/06/whats-on-your-desk-wednesday-is-weekly.html

    Since it's a weekly meme, I'd say you have until next Wednesday.

    If for whatever reason you don't want to follow the meme, just pass it forward. Otherwise, I hope you will enjoy it.

    Have a nice day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a book I could use! I don't have kids but I am helplessly unorganized.
    I have read a lot of books by Elizabeth George about being a Godly woman and she has quoted from this Author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to let you know that there is a web site that seems to be taking your content and republishing it. I heard from a friend on Twitter (Chrisbookarama) this morning that her blog was being used like that, and on that site it lists the blogs that have been added, and your blog is listed. You may want to confirm that - the site is http://bookfreak.starreviews.info/

    Hope you can get it resolved if you didn't want your posts up there.

    Michael

    www.afewminuteswithmichael.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Have a Marvelous Reading Day.