Monday, January 11, 2010

A Few Rubies On My Self


This is a Ruby Tuesday Post
To Participate or see other Ruby Tuesday Post click on the Ruby Tuesday Link above.


RED Books..I see a lot in my Library. Decide on posting some of my favorite reads.
Top book is one of my favorites.
It tells everything you want to know about Snowman.

Some humor mixed with history.
When did the first snowman appear? and....
What about that Burl Ives Song about Frostie?

Shelf Life is a collection of Short stories.

Cooking is a lovely pass time,so I had a post a cook book.
Wilton's book of candy.
The contents give you the knowledge to make every piece of candy one needs.

What ruby book am I about to read.....


Oh yeah I love watching "Castle" on TV. The other day I was at the Book Store and saw a table with his New Book. Funny thing is last weeks episode had Richard Castle signing his New book at a Opening Party. So, of course I have to read it! Every one on the show was reading it and the whole season was about him writing it.

10 comments:

  1. I don't have much time for reading since I have three little ones. But, I do love to read. :)

    Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of books to read!!!

    Mine's Here A sweet kitty...but sour puss under the Christmas tree with ruby colored, red bows...you need to scroll down on the post, just below my pencil sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books with red covers
    or covers of blue—goodness,
    I need books! Don’t you?

    Red bridge to somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great RED books, Auntie E! History of the Snowman, Ha! Candy! I watch Castle too! Great Ruby Tuesday post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of Shelf Life. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful books. They are not familiar to me, but they look soooo inviting.
    From Felisol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really curious about history of the snowman. Clever cover. Is the rest of the book as funny as the cover?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Auntie E, you have a great collection of books..I would like to read about the snowman.I once belonged to a book club and accumulated too many books and did not have enough storage space, so I gave them to the public library and now I have a new library 5 minutes from my house and can check out books and do not have to store them..
    Thanks for your visit to my place today.... Baba

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have a nice library there. Great books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice collection! I would probably start with the history of the snowman and then learn about candy making.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Have a Marvelous Reading Day.