Saturday, April 21, 2018

A New Instant Pot in the Kitchen


 Image result for instant pot images



I got a new Instant Pot the month. Very Impressed with it! I have always used Pressure, Slow  and Rice cookers,  and  Yogurt makers in my Life. They are the most time saving devices in my opinion.
Now I am ready to let go of the single devices. This Instant pot is amazing!!  Now you can replace all of them with this one.

First thing I made was Mac and cheese.  What a  success, all the family love it. It was ready in 10 minutes. Unbelievable! Then I  did Rice, that had a learning curve. However, I figured it out and it took about 10 minutes also. Chicken breast was next.  Cooked it from  completely frozen. It took about 25 minutes. The Chicken  was shredded for a meal.  Last night I cooked Pork chops from frozen. I found them a bit dry. I will have to work on that item. We did soft boil eggs. Wow I was surprised, they turn out perfect.

Yogurt is the next thing to try. In my opinion this is a great kitchen addition to have . Even thinking about get a 3 qt one for smaller batches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Have a Marvelous Reading Day.